BookLogic helps you reach out to thousands of travel agents worldwide in just a few clicks! Its exceptional Consortia and RFP processing aims to uplift your hotel’s corporate identity and online presence by presenting you among the most ‘Preferred Hotels’ recommended by the travel agents across the globe.
BookLogic uses RFPworX, the corporate and consortia RFP Processing tool supported by Nexus. This is one of the most competent and advanced RFP program in the travel and hospitality industry and functions as a mediator between your hotel and consortia programs. Using RFP Software (RFPworX), you can confidently compete in the corporate and leisure travel markets by categorically targeting qualified and certified travel agents with ease. RFPworX assists with computerization and speeding up the RFP process for you and for the participating programs. Once RFP is setup, you have access to information about all consortia travel programs like prices, conditions and marketing opportunities!
BookLogic appreciates individualism and therefore caters clients with individual reports. Every year, we develop a segmented report with each program’s benefits and costs for you to consider and organize your hotel sales channel and hotel RFP. With all relevant information and statistics, we then develop an agreed plan of action with you that is suitable for your needs. Also keep in mind that you can always ask for more and seek for assistance in deciding which consortia program is most suitable for your hotel.
Our intuitive use of application increases the chances of having bids accepted, which ultimately boost your revenue. Consortia season does not need to enter or re-enter your hotel data as other systems require. Moreover, you can also preserve and maintain current formats for all the major consortia and travel management companies, which decrease your percentage of a bid rejection. Thus, the software we use manages all diversifying aspects of your hotel’s contracting from start to finish and uploading data into the Central Reservation System.
How does BookLogic | Consortia Programs & RFP work?
All you need to do to join BookLogic’ Consortia Programs & RFP Programs and provide your hotel information to BookLogic’s database. It acts as an intermediary between your hotel and consortia programs. Once your hotel is successfully enrolled to the consortia you applied to, you can enter your rates, packages and availability details through our central reservation system.
BookLogic’s Consortia Programs & RFP supports seamless integration between your hotel and the consortia you prefer.
If you consider joining BookLogic | Consortia Programs & RFP, please don’t wait to contact our support team. We are in high spirits and feel glad to help you about program outline, details, terms, submission deadlines and applications.
- ABC Corporate Services (6,500 Travel Agencies)
- BCD Travel (14,000 sales channels, guaranteed and secured payment)
- CCRA | CCRAtravel.com (22,000 Travel Agents)
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel and Carlson Wagonlit Extended Stay (55 million reservations)
- DERTOUR and DER Corporate Program (6,300 Travel Agents)
- FedRooms (ABD)
- FCm Flight Center (3 million Room*Night)
- (GTMC) Guild of Travel Management Companies
- Hickory Travel Systems (3,400 hotel sale points)
- HRG Hogg Robinson Group
- ITP International Travel Partnership
- JTB Japan Travel Bureau (1,100 travel offices)
- LCC Lufthansa City Center (80 plus countries, more than 1,100 offices)
- Partnership Marketing Network: IAPA and Priority Traveller (550,000 Business Traveler)
- Radius (8,000 hotel sale points)
- CWTSato Travel
- Travel Graphics International (TGI) (3,900 Travel Agencies)
- THOR (3,000 Travel Agents)
- Travelsavers (20,000 Travel Agents)